Magenta Law Firm
30 Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt
75008 Paris, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 25 65 01
Fax: +33 (0)1 42 25 10 74
10 Passage du Chantier
75012 Paris, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)1 55 25 25 25
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix, FRANCE
- All data, information, and publications accessible, represented, or downloadable from the website do not constitute legal advice, solicitation, or an offer of legal services and should not be considered as such.
- The data, information, and publications accessible or downloadable from the website are provided for informational purposes only by Magenta. They are not intended to replace the advice, recommendations, or actions that may be provided and/or performed by Magenta’s lawyers. Furthermore, while Magenta strives to keep the content of its website up to date, it cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the data, information, and publications accessible or downloadable from the website. Consequently, Magenta cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from a user’s use of the data, information, or publications accessible or downloadable from the website.
PERSONNAL DATA – PRIVACY – Legal notices
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 (amended by the law of August 6, 2004, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data), internet users have the right to access, rectify, modify, and delete data concerning them personally. This right can be exercised by mail to Magenta, 30 Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt – 75008 Paris, or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except for the proper execution of the service.
COPYRIGH AND REPRODUCTION – Legal notices
The website accessible at http://www.magenta-legal.com (hereinafter “the Site”) and all its elements (including texts, articles, images, illustrations, photographs) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any total or partial reproduction of the Site or its elements on any medium is prohibited without the express permission of Magenta. The display of pages from the Site on the user’s screen and the reproduction of its elements are only allowed for temporary purposes, solely for the purpose of consulting the Site. Downloading and the permanent reproduction of the Site’s elements on any medium can only be carried out for strictly personal, private, and non-commercial purposes. Communication of these elements to third parties, including by email and/or through a website, is prohibited. Reproduction in the form of short quotations from the texts on the Site on paper or on a webpage is only allowed if the following conditions are met:
- Free distribution,
- Respect for the integrity of the reproduced documents (no modification or alteration),
- Clear mention of the source of the text as follows: “Excerpts from the website http://www.magenta-legal.com, Magenta – law firm. All rights reserved and strictly limited.”
The creation and publication of a hyperlink to one of the Site’s pages are allowed, subject to the prior and express agreement of Magenta.
COOKIES POLICY – Legal notices
-Some cookies are deposited and read by the Magenta Site. This includes remembering the user’s connection to the Site (cookie preferences, for example).
-Some cookies are deposited and read by third parties. This includes:
- Social networks: These cookies, deposited through social network buttons, enable Site users to easily share content.
- Google Analytics: These cookies record information about the User’s browsing on the Site (pages viewed, date and time of the visit, etc.), which can be read during the User’s subsequent visits and allow for the analysis of Site usage.
During your first visit to the Site, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate whether you consent to them. These cookies will only be deposited if you consent. You can inform yourself and configure your cookies to accept or reject them at any time, either globally or by purpose.